BRING QUESTIONS, ISSUES, IDEAS HERE
updated see video here: https://youtu.be/Rrt8ssokd-M
SpecIO is a set of tools to improve Blender 2d (specs) to 3d workflows.
updated for Blender 3.2+ must download the latest version 1.2+
The free version will always be free and contain the basic functionality.
The pro version will be aimed at advanced users that need to tweak default settings
To start with this now:
- imports the SVG with fixes over the included addon
- sets the origin for each individual curve to that curves geometry
- reduces geometry for each object where appropriate
- groups objects into the layers they were in from the original SVG (extremely important for later functionality)
- Stack or extrude the layers so they can be seen (Blender import blurs them all together)